Do you know what a “speed gap” is?
It’s the lag time between your customer request and your (or your competitors’) performance. Sometimes it seems like it is hard to gain momentum. You feel like you are slugging through mud. How do you pick up the pace?
How To Increase Business Speed
The key question every leader should ask:
- Do we operate like a high-wire tightrope artist or a quarter-mile hurdler? The tightrope artist makes deliberate moves with every part of the body and mind in sync. One little adjustment not in alignment can end up in tragedy. The hurdler however, runs the race and has a practiced high step gracefully moving over and past hurdles on her way to victory.
Intentional Innovation empowers you and your organization to be
agile and resilient.
The results achieved with implementing these techniques include, but not limited to:
- Minimize risks, time & money;
- Make change less disruptive;
- Reduce resistance to change;
- Learn from ideas that work;
- Learn from ideas that do not; and
- Increase business speed.